What is it about list on the internet, and why are they so irresistible. There seems to be a direct correlation with the outrageousness of the claim and the need to click on it, knowing well that it’s probably a train wreck in waiting. I just happened to run across the perfect example this morning while uploading my ride data, after all, how could I not click on a link named “Top 10 Things Sex and Cycling Have in Common“.
So without further ado, I bring you the list…
1. Great legs
2. You can do it alone but it’s more fun with others
3. Sometimes you skin your knees
4. Most people spend more time talking about it than actually doing it.
5. Chains, velcro, lycra, and rubber
6. You have to keep pumping to get anywhere
7. You never forget how to do it
8. You can ride for hours without getting off
9. It’s embarrassing to fall off
10. It feels great to change positions often
Bonus… A little lube never hurts